August 3, 2022 – The Office of Professional Development (OPD) has a lot of exciting training news to share.
The Information Security Leadership Academy (ISLA) kicked off August 3 with 28 students from state and local government. ISLA is a rigorous 9-week program aimed at preparing the state’s security workforce for the critical roles of Information Security Officer, Agency Information Security Officer, or an expanded role within their department’s security office. Coming soon, the Emerging IT Leaders Boot Camp is a fully virtual 4-week program designed for the public sector’s IT workforce with a focus on developing critical skill areas required for our future IT leaders. The camp is geared for entry-level IT supervisors, new IT managers, and those in a demonstrated lead capacity who wish to expand or refresh their foundational leadership skills. The Cybersecurity Boot Camp will help develop senior or managerial Information Security professionals looking to expand or refresh their foundational skills in methodology and best practices.
Take advantage of several open registration classes:
- Salesforce Administration will be for the first time and includes a Salesforce Administrator certification exam voucher.
- ITIL 4 Foundation class enrollment provides an ITIL 4 certification exam voucher.
- Machine Learning and AI Fundamentals will boost emerging technology knowledge.
- Blockchain Fundamentals offers a solid understanding of the technology.
- Business Analysis participants will receive 90 hours of continuing education units from UC Davis
These hot classes are perfect to add to your summer training. For more information visit CDT’s website for course schedules.